Heights of buildings
Base map surveys
- Precise and highly detailed marking of features on a very high-resolution orthomosaic enables a better understanding of the urban area.
- Based on these planimetric maps, city plans can be made more effective in terms of planning parking zones, waste dump zones, overhead wiring, junctions, traffic etc.,
- Assess project progress over time and archive changes digitally with frequent surveys.
- Track any deviations from planned designs and immediately take corrective measures.
- Keep clients updated in a visually intuitive manner and avoid discrepancies.
- Accelerate regulatory clearances with enriched data support.
- Enables detailed project planning
- Provides accurate cut-fill volume analysis
- Generates very fine contours for infrastructure design
- Identify quantitatively, the bottlenecks in transport and movement of logistics
Regulatory compliance surveys
- Clearly identify and measure encroachment of public places like parks, roads, archeology sites etc.
- Monitor commercial vs residential area compliances viz-a-viz tax compliance by accurately measuring building footprints
- Identify construction height violations etc.