Years of Experience:
Min 2 years
You would be part of:
- Building APIs, UIs and infrastructure management tools to manage data processing pipeline
- Creation of software architecture based on system requirements
- Deployment and management of apps and services on our cloud infrastructure
- Active infrastructure monitoring through logs and metrics to guarantee uptime and security
We expect you to be
- Deeply experienced with at least one of Python
- Experienced with back-end frameworks such as Django, Flask etc.
- Experienced with REST and GraphQL API development practices
- Experienced with in-memory databases such as Redis, memcached
- Experienced with containerization tools like Docker
- Familiar with unit, integration and end-to-end testing frameworks and tools such as PyUnit, Jest, Mocha, Chai, Selenium
- Familiar with the major offerings provided by at least one cloud platform such as AWS, Google Cloud, Heroku, Microsoft Azure, Digital Ocean etc.
You are awesome if you are
- Familiar with task queuing frameworks such as Celery
- Experienced with process management and hardware resource optimization in Linux
- Familiar with container orchestration using Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, KEDA etc.
- Familiar with GIS data handling
- Familiar with CI/CD tools and practices
- Experienced with logging and monitoring tools as New Relic, Datadog, ELK stack, Prometheus, Grafana etc.
- Experienced with managing robust, scalable, secure and cost-effective cloud deployments
Python, Django, Flask, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes