Years of Experience:
300000 - 420000
Brief description of Job:
AUS is the first Indian company to develop professional drone solutions for enterprises. In the last 5 years of its existence, drones manufactured at AUS are constantly setting world-class technology benchmarks because of the continuous efforts on Drone Intelligence, Hardware optimization & Design innovation. Having served key players across various verticals both for the private and public sectors, AUS is already the undisputed leader of commercial drones in India.
We are currently searching for a dedicated and highly-analytical Assembly and Quality Control Executive to join our production team. As the Assembly and QC Executive, you will uphold the safety regulations of our company and supervise the production process to guarantee that all our products meet quality expectations. To excel in this role, applicants should demonstrate great attention to detail with excellent technical and math abilities.
- Drone Product Assembly (Mechanical and Electronics Assembly)
- Inspect products to ensure they meet quality standards
- Product Maintenance and Logging
- Participate in systems architecture definition for products and product features
- Proposing improvements to the production process
- Disassembly of product and inspection of individual components
- Write reports to document deficiencies and errors of products
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Basic computer and maths skills
- In-Depth understanding of company and product standards
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Eager to learn and apply
You are awesome if you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in relevant field preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong regard for quality assurance according to company standards
- Good at fine soldering and wire crimping
- Good team player who can work efficiently with minimal supervision
Interested candidates can email their CVs to email@example.com or give us a call at +91-9036258466 or +91-9642824424 for any queries.