Years of Experience:
Negotiable; as per industry standards
About the job
We at AUS are seeking a highly motivated and fast moving teammate to come on-board for the role of “Associate: Demonstrations & Business Development”. Roles and responsibilities including but not limited to are listed below:
- Set up customer profiles in appropriate databases and maintain customer information.
- Facilitate and carry out drone demonstrations/presentations to the prospective clients at client site.
- Production and delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes.
- Coordinate incoming RFP/Tender/bid requests and proposal responses by taking input from a variety of stakeholders such as sales, operations, technical etc.
- Liaison with the existing and potential customers, follow-up on the submitted proposals and quotations and compliment the work of Business Development Team.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Communicate new product developments to existing/prospective clients.
Ideal Candidate shall have the following:
- Prior exposure to marketing and business development in B2B technology sector will be a plus.
- Prior exposure to industries such as Drones, Surveying/GIS, mining would be a plus.
- Prior experience with drone flying and operation will be a definite Plus.
- Ability to work in fast pace start-up environment.
- Willing to take up new challenges every morning.
- Should have a hustling attitude and be efficiently able to juggle between multiple tasks and roles.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Strong time management / prioritization skills
- Strong written English language skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong intuitiveness and negotiation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Tools and bid management tools such as HubSpot etc.
Interested candidates may apply on the below link: