Anywhere in NCR & Western UP region
Years of Experience:
₹2,60,000.00 to ₹3,20,000.00 Annual CTC
Enterprise Solutions Team
Company : Aarav Unmanned Systems Pvt. Ltd. (www.aus.co.in)
Deployment location : Anywhere in NCR & Western UP region.
Number of vacancies : 06
Experience required : 0-1 year. Job training will be provided.
Salary package : ₹2,60,000.00 to ₹3,20,000.00 Annual CTC
Contract period : 18 months.
Brief description of Job:
Prospective candidate hired for the job will be carrying out drone operations in the various villages of NCR and Western UP region under SVAMITVA project commissioned by ministry of Panchayat Raj and is being executed by Survey of India. Candidate’s day to day work involves traveling with drone and accessories to rural areas/ villages along with official representatives of Survey of India to map villages. The job requires high attention to detail regarding usage of instruments as well as for standard operating procedures provided. Daily drone operations, a minimum of 5-6 flights per day, with aggressive traveling on everyday basis and movements across the state is to be expected. Your responsibilities will also consist of maintenance and management of the drone and assets provided, coordination with other team members on the field & AUS internal team and with the govt. officials.
You would be part of:
- Svamitva national project. Click to know more.
- Svamitva – drone operations team.
- GIS Data collection.
- Large scale UAV mapping project
- GIS Data output reporting.
- On-field client engagement.
- RPAS (drone) flying, repair and maintenance.
We expect you to be:
- A graduate/ diploma (any stream).
- Give a minimum commitment of 18 months
- Willing to travel anywhere in Uttarakhand region on a project deployment on everyday basis.
- Eager to learn and apply.
- Of sound aptitude and patience
- With a sincere and strict SOP adherence attitude.
- Able/ ready to work in a remote site and tackle new challenges almost every day.
- Proficiency in English (read, write, speak)
- Local language or Hindi proficiency (speaking only).
- Teamwork and coordination.
- Physically fit and mentally sharp.
- Capable of taking up responsibility of leadership when called for.
You are awesome if you are:
- From a science/drones environment education background.
- Willing to be deployed and traveling for projects for at least 1 year.
- An outdoor-loving person.
- A local person of NCR or Western UP region.
- Wish to begin a career in drones industry.
- Have prior experience or under gone training of operating drones for UAV based mapping application.
You will be provided with:
- Additional allowance for Food expenses.
- Additional allowance for accommodation/lodging.
- A Uniform kit.
- A complete safety gear.
- A medical insurance to cover Covid-19.
Interested candidates can email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91-9036258466 or +91-9642824424 for any queries.
Last date of application: First come, first served until October 25th, 2020. Selection based on assessment test.