Years of Experience:
Min 3 years
Negotiable (based on knowledge & expertise)
Aarav Unmanned Systems Pvt. Ltd. (AUS) is India’s leading drone solution startup in the commercial segment. We provide end to end solutions to enterprises in the field of mining, urban planning, infrastructure, irrigation and agriculture and energy. We are early starters and market leaders in the Indian drone industry. Our belief is to solve real problems and use drone technology as a revolution. Our strength is our perseverance, clarity, collaborative approach and our team.
We are funded by some of the known early-stage Indian VCs in our growth journey so far however, our business is already self-sustainable and growing at a fast pace. We love machines, especially aerial robots and believe that drones are shaping the future of the world. AUS is actively looking for self-driven and process-oriented individuals who would be interested in joining team AUS in this fascinating growth journey and be an early contributor to the drone ecosystem of the country which is growing at a very exciting and fast pace.
You would be part of:
- Designing/Improvement of new/existing architectures of distributed computing with subcomponents of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
- Working/Researching with industrial state of the art sensor systems and modules, and developing drivers (HAL or wrapper) and applications around their usage.
- Design and implementation of communication protocols between different subcomponents of UAS for distributed computing.
- Writing Applications and Drivers from the scratch for (embedded)linux based systems.
- Scripting and automations around work flows of UAS usage.
- Working with existing sophisticated software stacks of subcomponents of UASs.
- Working closely with electronics, design and systems teams for architecture development and deployment.
- Working closely with Flight Controller engineers to do collaborative development of UAVs.
We expect you to be:
- Experienced in hands-on development of complex embedded systems involving multiple microcontrollers or SoCs.
- Very good in analytical abilities to be able to do core research and development activities.
- Able to write low level drivers (wrapper or core) from the scratch.
- Very comfortable reading and understanding datasheets and reference manuals of microcontrollers, peripherals, sensors etc.
- Able to understand existing complex embedded software stack written in C/C++.
- Solid in C.
- Good in C++.
- Comfortable with using hardware debuggers.
- Having Hands-On experience with RTOS concepts like scheduling, threads synchronicity , race conditions etc.
- Having Solid understanding of interrupt mechanisms.
- Experienced in working with different hardware protocols like SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, CAN, USB etc.
- Having Solid understanding of interrupts architecture of ARM based microcontrollers like STM32, LPC etc.
- Having Good understanding of the concept of bootloaders.
- Able to multitask.
- A self-motivated and motivating personality who can work well independently as well as part of a team
- Having good interpersonal and soft skills who can adapt to the work environment while manifesting a good positive attitude
You are awesome if you are:
- Experienced in Linux Device Driver development.
- Having good exposure of working on and understanding of any sensor modules like GPS, LIDAR etc.
- Experienced in data filtering techniques (Example: Kalman filter)
Selection process will include:
- Resume and submitted application based screening
- Further shortlisting based upon some factual information obtained via a short call or an online form submission
- A short time controlled online aptitude and/or skill assessment test (in some cases)
- Typically two round of interviews to evaluate on the following parameters:
- Past work experience and exposure
- Subject expertise and knowledge
- Aptitude, logical thinking and analytical skills
- Overall attitude and personality