Years of Experience:
Min 2 years
Rs. 7,00,000 - Rs. 11,00,000 (negotiable based on knowledge & expertise)
Aarav Unmanned Systems Pvt. Ltd. (AUS) is India’s leading drone solution startup in the commercial segment. We provide end to end solutions to enterprises in the field of mining, urban planning, infrastructure, irrigation and agriculture and energy. We are early starters and market leaders in the Indian drone industry. Our belief is to solve real problems and use drone technology as a revolution. Our strength is our perseverance, clarity, collaborative approach and our team.
We are funded by some of the known early-stage Indian VCs in our growth journey so far however, our business is already self-sustainable and growing at a fast pace. We love machines, especially aerial robots and believe that drones are shaping the future of the world. AUS is actively looking for self-driven and process-oriented individuals who would be interested in joining team AUS in this fascinating growth journey and be an early contributor to the drone ecosystem of the country which is growing at a very exciting and fast pace.
You would be part of:
- Writing HAL drivers for existing firmware of 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers.
- Writing Wrapper layer drivers for HAL drivers, for existing firmware.
- Working on existing RTOS and baremetal stack for 8/16/32 bit controllers to correct bugs and add features/tweaks.
- Writing RTOS/baremetal based firmware for new products from scratch.
- Integration of new sensors, peripherals and computing modules onto existing technology stacks.
- Working closely with the electronics and assembly team for seamless integrations of subcomponents into Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
- Working closely with Autopilot Engineers to do collaborative firmware development of UAS.
We expect you to be:
- Able to write low level drivers (wrapper or core) from the scratch.
- Very comfortable reading and understanding datasheets and reference manuals of microcontrollers, peripherals, sensors etc.
- Able to understand existing embedded software stack written in C/C++.
- Solid in C.
- Comfortable in C++.
- Familiar with using hardware debuggers.
- Experienced in working with basic concepts of RTOS like scheduling, threads synchronicity etc.
- Having Good understanding of interrupt mechanisms.
- Experienced in working with different hardware protocols like SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, CAN, USB etc.
- Having Good understanding of the concept of bootloaders.
- Able to multi-task.
- A self-motivated and motivating personality who can work well independently as well as part of a team
- Having good interpersonal and soft skills who can adapt to the work environment while manifesting a good positive attitude
You are awesome if you are:
- Having Solid understanding of interrupts architecture of ARM based microcontrollers like STM32, LPC etc.
- Having Good understanding of build systems like Make, CMake etc.
- Familiar with application development for linux systems involving usage of existing device drivers.
- Familiar with MEMS sensors.
- Having Good understanding of shell scripting.
Selection process will include:
- Resume and submitted application based screening
- Further shortlisting based upon some factual information obtained via a short call or an online form submission
- A short time controlled online aptitude and/or skill assessment test (in some cases)
- Typically two round of interviews to evaluate on the following parameters:
- Past work experience and exposure
- Subject expertise and knowledge
- Aptitude, logical thinking and analytical skills
- Overall attitude and personality