Years of Experience:
Min. 2 years
Rs. 3,00,000 - Rs. 4,20,000 (negotiable based on knowledge & expertise)
Engineering and Admin
Aarav Unmanned Systems Pvt. Ltd. (AUS) is India’s leading drone solution startup in the commercial segment. We provide end to end solutions to enterprises in the field of mining, urban planning, infrastructure, irrigation and agriculture and energy. We are early starters and market leaders in the Indian drone industry. Our belief is to solve real problems and use drone technology as a revolution. Our strength is our perseverance, clarity, collaborative approach and our team.
We are funded by some of the known early-stage Indian VCs in our growth journey so far however, our business is already self-sustainable and growing at a fast pace. We love machines, especially aerial robots and believe that drones are shaping the future of the world. AUS is actively looking for self-driven and process-oriented individuals who would be interested in joining team AUS in this fascinating growth journey and be an early contributor to the drone ecosystem of the country which is growing at a very exciting and fast pace.
Brief description of Job:
The Procurement and Inventory Control Executive will oversee the activities of the purchasing and inventory control process at AUS.
- Responsible for procurement of raw materials, supplies, and parts for the manufacturing and R&D activities of Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Create and implement strategies for procurement that are innovative, cost-effective, by incorporating the growing complexities and challenges within industry.
- Responsible for identifying and finalizing vendors for the raw materials requirements in consulting with the product development team, and maintaining the database of suppliers and materials
- Responsible for reviewing purchase orders and vendor contracts for compliance with company and departmental policies.
- Negotiate with vendors to reduce costs
- Communicate with vendors to ensure that the raw material arrive in a timely fashion
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with critical suppliers
- Manage the third party software that track the shipment, inventory and supply of materials
- Lead transformational activities to build procurement organizational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly procurement reports
- Ensure adherence to all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations.
- 2-4 years of experience in Procurement/Purchase function preferably from manufacturing companies( Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics).
- Good knowledge of raw materials procurement process life cycle
- Knowledge of reading engineering drawings and component specifications sheets
- In depth knowledge of contracts, invoicing and negotiation techniques
- Proven skills in Negotiation, and excellent communicator
Additional Desirables (Having the following is a plus):
- Good knowledge of various mechanical, electrical and electronic components used for developing Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Managing the inventory and good knowledge in standard store keeping practices
Selection process will include:
- Resume and submitted application based screening
- Further shortlisting based upon some factual information obtained via a short call or an online form submission
- A short time controlled online aptitude and/or skill assessment test
- Typically two round of interviews to evaluate on the following parameters:
- Past work experience and exposure
- Subject expertise and knowledge
- Aptitude, logical thinking and analytical skills
- Overall attitude and personality