Our drones are 100% autonomous to use. No remote controller, no pilot training.
Just define your area of interest and let our drones auto-perform the survey for you.
There are 3 simple steps involved to generate outputs of your choice.
1. Plan your survey/inspection and let the drone fly autonomously
We have built a “learn in 10 mins” very user-friendly windows application called “Skylink” which allows you to either import KML files or just mark the area of interest on the satellite map provided as background. All you have to do using Skylink is:
- Mark the area of interest
- Select the data resolution required
- Tap on “Start Mission”
There are no hassles of pre-flight checks etc., All the necessary vehicle checks are done automatically by Skylink and it will enable the flight only once all safety and reliability standards are met. This ensures zero human errors and a no-headache data collection everytime. No need to worry about battery status, high winds etc., our drones are intelligent beings and they sense their status and will return back to home location upon required. All you gotta do is to change batteries and pat on its back, it will do the rest.
2. Process the data
Just eject the data from the drone and with one-two clicks start automatic-processing of raw data. Users have the flexibility to choose any off-the-shelf software (based on the use case), else feel free to let us create an end to end process. We are the experts!
With regards to Survey/Mapping, using photogrammetry software, users can generate outputs such as:
- 3D colorized point cloud – .las (LiDAR format)
- Orthomosaic – .tiff (GeoTIFF format)
- DSM – .tiff (GeoTIFF format)
3. Analyse/Use the data using application specific softwares
Users can directly use photogrammetry outputs in AutoCAD, Surpac, ArcGIS, Global Mapper, MXRoad etc., to create specific designs or extract relevant information from the processed data. For example:
- Base maps/Planimetry maps can be created using AutoCAD/ArcGIS
- Mine planning and Volume estimations can be done using Surpac
- Road design can be done using MXRoad
- Data editing can be done using Global mapper etc.